- 2 ounces Del Maguey Vida Single Village Mezcal
- 3 ounces grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1/4 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 ounces club soda, chilled, to top
- Garnish: chile piquin, to rim glass
- Garnish: grapefruit quarter-wheel
Wet a rocks glass and rim half the glass with chile piquin. Add the Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, grapefruit juice, simple syrup and lime juice into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled. Strain into the prepared glass over fresh ice. Top with the club soda. Garnish with a grapefruit quarter wheel.